Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Confidence is Beautiful

 

It's that time again! You know, when each designer at PBP creates a collection using the same color palette and they all come out fabulous! - yeah it's that time again and this month is no different! The collections are brilliant!

This month you can grab from my shop Confidence is Beautiful as part of the PICKLEBERRYPOP BBD promo.
You can grab all 10 packs for ONLY $10.00 or each individual pack 50% off.
Shop Now
Check out the awesomeness from both my personal Creative Team and the PBP Creative Team! These ladies, once again, have done an outstanding job!
Hey, come follow me!
Facebook
Website
Instagram
Pinterest
Website
Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes it's nice to let loose and go carefree! I mean carefree is self love right? If you haven't noticed I love creating self-lo...