Thursday, April 1, 2021

My Piece - An Autism Awareness Kit

 

April is Autism Awareness Month.
April 2nd is world autism awareness day.

For years I have been a proud supporter of Autism
(and other disabilities, of course)
But unfortunately, many people are not aware of AUTISM.
So help me raise that awareness, will you?
Light it up blue or go spectrum style, use or lose the puzzle symbol,
I don't care. Show your support in some way.

I have created a page kit titled 'My Piece' and a coordinating template pack.
Document the ups and downs in the life of a family living with autism.

My Piece page kit will be on sale the entire month of April!

Check out some of the Themed and Non-themed layouts below.
Shop Now
 


I'm a proud parent of TWO someones with autism!

If you are new to the world of autism or a parent that is just struggling,
PLEASE reach out for help. You are not alone.
Oldies but goodies...
Facebook
Website
Instagram
Pinterest
Website
Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes it's nice to let loose and go carefree! I mean carefree is self love right? If you haven't noticed I love creating self-lo...