Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Broken Season - {Grief Therapy}

 

There are two things that change you in life and you're never fully the same again, and that would be Love and Grief!

This month will mark a year since I lost my husband, my best friend, and my forever. This by far has been the most difficult journey I've ever had to endure.

I want to personally thank all my customers, creative team, fans, and the PiCKLEBERRYPOP team for being so supportive and understanding during this time.

As a therapy, I created this grief collection titled Broken Season.
Some of this collection was created during a very dark period of my grief.
My children and I will get through this season, we weren't placed on this Earth to just survive! 

If you've lost someone very close to your heart I encourage you to scrap or journal about them and/or about your feelings.

Broken Season will be on sale for a limited time so please take advantage of the sale and get those feeling onto a page!

Each grief journey is different, however, if you find you are really struggling with your grief PLEASE reach out to someone.
 
Shop Now
Hey, come follow me!
Facebook
Website
Instagram
Pinterest
Website
Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes it's nice to let loose and go carefree! I mean carefree is self love right? If you haven't noticed I love creating self-lo...