Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Lolly Bags are Back + August challenge with MDD is posted!

PBP is celebrating its 17th Birthday this month, and we're kicking the party off with our Lolly Bag SLAE!  Each Lolly Bag is only $6, so check them out and get in on these deals, but only through August 5!
Shop Now
I also have a NEW Fill the Page Mask set in my shop!
They're perfect for creating unique backgrounds with papers, photos, journaling, elements, and anything else your creative brains come up with.

These mask coordinate with August Text Blending with MDD Designs.
Come Play With Me!
If you use 100% of MDD Designs products you will receive a $4.00 coupon at the beginning of September.​
Hey, come follow me!
Facebook
Website
Instagram
Pinterest
Website
Shop Now

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes it's nice to let loose and go carefree! I mean carefree is self love right? If you haven't noticed I love creating self-lo...