Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Lifetime Moments 03 & May Template Challenge


Are you having fun with all the new goodies you've downloaded?
Did you order any physical scrapbooking or art journaling supplies?

I have another NEW template pack released today.
Lifetime Moments 03 is a mixture of artsy and traditional.
Use or lose some of the layers.
Duplicate layers, move things around, or just add more.
You'll be able to grab this template pack for 30% off for the entire month of May!
I'm also hosting the May template challenge at PickleBerryPop! 
The template challenge also coordinates with the new template pack
Lifetime Moments 03.
So, come play along, it'll be fun!
 
Shop Now
TODAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GRAB ITEMS IN MY SHOP AT AMAZING DEALS!
Hey, come follow me!
Facebook
Website
Instagram
Pinterest
Website
Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes it's nice to let loose and go carefree! I mean carefree is self love right? If you haven't noticed I love creating self-lo...