Friday, May 14, 2021

Our Gal Friday (Featured Designer)

 

Our Gal Friday is happening at Pickleberrypop this weekend!
And I'm the featured designer!

Save 30% on everything in my shop
PLUS if you spend $8.00 you receive a brand NEW Page Kit for FREE!

I also have two more collections just added to my shop!

Make sure to visit the Pickleberrypop Blog to learn a little more about me.
Could you imagine receiving this page kit for free with an $8.00 purchase?
Well, that's exactly what you'll receive!
Imagine will fall into your cart if you spend $8.00 or more in my shop
Offer good only May 14th through May 16th.
Shop Now
Hello Friend has been re-visited! So much more has been added to this beautiful collection. MORE elements, MORE papers, MORE paint/artsy bits, MORE PACKS!
Grab this collection or individual packs on sale during my Our Gal Friday shop sale!
Splash of Fun is another favorite that is a must-have!
Many have already started flocking to the beaches and lakes.
I know it's been busy with tourists where I live.
Grab this fun beach/water fun collection or individual packs on sale for your fun summer photos!
 
Hey, come follow me!
Facebook
Website
Instagram
Pinterest
Website
Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes it's nice to let loose and go carefree! I mean carefree is self love right? If you haven't noticed I love creating self-lo...